Friday, February 16, 2007

Recipe sources

By the way, the Fridge-Googling Search Engine gets its results primarily from some of the major recipe database sites. I do not have any affiliation with them, they have just come up in my fridge-Googling results time and time again, and I am happy to include them.

If you feel your site is a good source of recipes (and it is well indexed by Google, or it won't be much use!) then drop me a line and I will be happy to include your site! It would be nice to get a link back, of course.

The Fridge-Googling Search Engine currently searches the following sites:

www.cooks.com
allrecipes.com
www.epicurious.com
www.recipesource.com
www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/

Must be off, I think dinner is ready... Wonder what Mrs. D has Fridge-Googled up for us tonight!

No comments: